Before you vote on November 8th (or, if you’ve already voted and in states that allow you to change your vote), remember that your decision isn’t only about supporting the candidate of Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump, or even the Democrat or Republican parties. Hillary Clinton – the most corrupt candidate in US history – reflects the powerful Washington establishment, where special interests, well paid lobbyists, hostile foreign governments, Wall Street and global corporations rule our government, and us. Donald Trump is the only candidate who has taken on the massive, corrupt government establishment – including some from his own party in the GOP – to take our country back for the people. If Trump is elected, our country will once again have a president who has our citizens’ best interests in mind. While Hillary’s campaign has focused almost solely on attacking Donald Trump, Trump has laid out a positive and inspiring plan for the American people.
I have put together what I believe are the top reasons to support – and not support – the Democrat and Republican candidates, starting with Hillary Clinton (you can Google the facts I’ve listed).
Top 10 Reasons NOT to Vote for Hillary Clinton:
1. Hillary is controlled by powerful lobbyists, special interests, Wall Street and foreign governments. In exchange for millions of dollars of fees she has received, political favors are expected in return. She will rule over us with her donors’ interests in mind, not ours. Financial disclosures released show that from April 2013 to March 2015, Hillary Clinton collected a massive $21,667,000 in “speaking fees.” The speech she gave in 2013 was one of the three she made on behalf of the Goldman Sachs company. What was later found out according to public records is that her standard fee is $225,000, and she actually collected $21.6 million dollars in just under two years. It is important to note that Saudi Arabia has funded 20% of Hillary’s campaign, and recently on November 5th it was confirmed that the Qatari government gave $1 million to the Clinton foundation during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, and failed to submit the donation to the department for review in violation of her signed agreement with the Obama Administration.
2. The US Supreme Court. There are as many as three US Supreme Court Justice vacancies up for grabs within the next four years. Hillary Clinton will appoint far Left liberal judges who will do unimaginable damage to our country that will be felt for decades to come, by dismantling our Constitutional freedoms, including the 1st and 2nd Amendment, and implementing radical progressive & socialist rulings that will change our country forever.
3. Hillary claims to be in support of LBGTQs, women and religious rights. As noted earlier, however, Hillary directly contradicts herself with her hypocritical actions – accepting millions and millions from countries that officially and legally kill gay people, beat women and treat them like chattel, and afford their citizens no religious liberty. The Hillary campaign slogan is absurdly “Stronger Together” - she and her campaign team have shockingly derided the vast majority of Americans collectively as “deplorables”, “racists”, “bigots”, “Islamophobes”, “young & dumb”, “basement dwellers”, “un-American”, “needy Latinos”, “super predators”, “old white haired men”, “rednecks”, “functional illiterates”, and worse. The list is long. Hillary has only worked to divide our nation, not unite us.
4. According to emails recently released by WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, Hillary Clinton and ISIS are being funded by the same sources. Assange cites a leaked email from 2014 from Clinton to John Podesta that states that the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia are funding ISIS; aware of this fact, Hillary continued to accept donations from these same governments. With the US in military conflict with ISIS, this could be considered an act of treason.
5. The secret email server scandal. While controversial FBI Director James Comey has recently let Clinton off the hook for the finding of 650,000 emails on a laptop belonging to Huma Abedin’s estranged and disgraced husband, Anthony Weiner, this action is highly suspect and only further supports Donald Trump’s argument that the government is rigged against us. (It took months for the FBI to review a few thousand emails, and we are to believe they vetted 650,000 in just 8 days??). RNC chairman Reince Priebus stated: “The FBI’s findings from its criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s secret email server were a damning and unprecedented indictment of her judgment. The FBI found evidence Clinton broke the law, that she placed highly classified national security information at risk and repeatedly lied to the American people about her reckless conduct”.
6. The FBI continues to investigate the Clinton Foundation for corruption involving her tenure as secretary of state and three other cases involving her closest associates. The top charges she may face as sitting President, if she wins on November 8th, include: Perjury; Obstruction of Justice; Bribery; Pay for Play; Illegal Use of a Nonprofit Organization; Racketeering; and Fraud. Each of these is serious and carries jail time if convicted. Can our nation really elect a candidate who is under an active FBI investigation on multiple charges? What will happen if she is elected and then convicted for her crimes? Our country will face a serious constitutional crisis.
7. Emails from Wikileaks and other sources have confirmed that the Hillary Campaign worked to steal the primary nomination from Bernie Sanders, by among other dirty tactics, had accepted primary questions in advance of debates from DNC chair and CNN correspondent Donna Brazile (who has since been fired from CNN for her unethical actions), and other emails have her campaign talking in threatening language about Bernie such as “beating him to a pulp” and “where to stick the knife in”. Can this person possibly be our president??
8. Hillary said she won’t increase the national debt. The Committee for Responsible Federal Budget says that our gross national debt will rise from $19 Trillion to $29 Trillion under her plan – something that we cannot afford and that Millennials will have to pay back in the future. Hillary is also in favor of the disastrous Obamacare, while the health insurance rates are increasing drastically, in some state by as much is 118%. She has also vowed in increase tax rates for the middle class, the wealthy and businesses – which will hurt American families and cost more jobs.
9. New revelations from Project Veritas have exposed massive corrupt and illegal activity involving the Clinton Campaign paying agitators to foment violence at Trump rallies. Undercover videos have exposed Robert Creamer from Democracy Partners, who has in fact worked with President Obama and visited the White House an astounding 340 times, bragging about targeting every Trump rally with paid agitators and other dirty tactics. A recent attack on Donald Trump on November 5th is likely linked to Democracy Partners.
10. Hillary has stated publically that she supports securing our US borders and that she opposes the job-killing TPP bill. But in private, she has expressed her “dream of open borders” and her support for TPP. She also supports a massive increase in the immigration of un-vetting Syrian refugees, which will pose a serious danger to our country and which most Americans oppose. Open borders will drastically increase the chances of more deadly terrorism within our country, and both will cost millions more American jobs. This is just another example of her lying to the American people, telling one audience one thing and another audience just the opposite.
Reason TO Vote for Hillary Clinton (I could only think of one):
1. If you are a committed Marxist, communist, fascist or Islamist, if you don’t believe in supporting our Constitutional liberties and freedoms, or if you want our government ruled and controlled by special interests, well paid lobbyists, hostile foreign governments, Wall Street and global corporations rather than a government of, by and for the people.
Reason NOT to Vote for Donald Trump (I could only think of one):
1. If you are a committed Marxist, communist, fascist or Islamist, if you don’t believe in supporting our Constitutional liberties freedoms, or if you want our government ruled and controlled by special interests, well paid lobbyists, hostile foreign governments, Wall Street and global corporations rather than a government of, by and for the people.
Top 10 Reasons TO Vote for Donald Trump:
1. Donald Trump is not under investigation by the FBI – while Hillary is under criminal investigation for public corruption and other offenses in relation to the Clinton Foundation. While there there have been civil lawsuits against Trump and his businesses in the past, they are not anywhere in the league of Hillary’s corruption and crimes noted above. Trump has never endangered our national security or exposed our most sensitive national secrets like Hillary has (experts have calculated a 99% chance that at least 5 hostile governments have compromised Hillary’s emails stored on her illegal secret server).
2. This cannot be overstated enough. Not relying on donors and special interests is crucial. No one will own Trump. Our country will once again have a president who has our citizens’ best interests in mind, not the interests of powerful lobbyists, special interests, Wall Street and foreign governments.
3. proposed Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress, and a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
5. He will work with Congress on a repeal and replace Obamacare. His proposal will repeal Obamacare and replace it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. With the costs of Obamacare and health care in our country skyrocketing, this is something most Americans will support.
6. Trump will work with Congress on a Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10% rate.
7. Donald Trump will work with Congress on a School Choice and Education Opportunity Act. This act will Redirect education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
8. Trump will work with Congress on a Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values. He will Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur.
9. He will work with Congress on restoring community safety throughout our country. This will reduce surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
10. Donald Trump will Make America Great Again!
PLEASE VOTE FOR DONALD J. TRUMP ON NOVEMBER 8TH AND LET'S GET OUR COUNTRY BACK.