With the US Presidential election coming up in two weeks, there’s been a nonstop drumbeat from the Hillary Clinton campaign – and her supporters (as invisible they are at rallies vs. the Trump faithful) – that Trump is a “racist, bigot, hater, etc.” to defeat him in the election. Except that there’s something missing here – the facts. Yes, Trump said that some illegal immigrants from Mexico are bringing “drugs, crime, rape”... he was talking about the criminal illegal immigrants coming here illegally from Mexico, not all immigrants, and the statistics from the FBI support this: illegal aliens commit murder at much higher rates than all inhabitants of the U.S. – at least 3 times higher. So how is this “racist”? It’s simply not. It's a fact.
Remember when Hillary said:
- “We just can’t trust the American people to make those types of choices…. Government has to make those choices for people”. Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her health care plan.
- “We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society”. Hillary as first lady.
If “Stronger Together” is her motto, just who exactly is considered “together” in her camp in America? What does Hillary think of ordinary everyday Americans? (This is a term she HATES, according to recently uncovered emails, by the way):
- She called ½ of Trump supporters – about ¼ of the country, or 80 million - “deplorable, sexist, racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic, you name it”. And she called them “not Americans”. This is something repeated now daily by her supporters on social media. That's deplorable, Hillary.
- Basement Dwellers: Hacked audio of Democrat Hillary Clinton speaking with donors about her then-primary rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders, in February show the nominee describing Sanders' supporters as uninformed and idealistic "children of the Great Recession" who are "living in their parents' basement." “There’s just a deep desire to believe that we can have free college, free healthcare, thwhat we’ve done hasn’t gone far enough, and that we just need to, you know, go as far as, you know, Scandinavia, whatever that means, and half the people don’t know what that means...”.
- Clinton Campaign Chairman Podesta called Bernie Sanders a DUFUS.
- Clinton and some of her closest advisers swipe liberal heroes and causes as “puritanical,” ”pompous,” “naive,” “radical” and “dumb,” calling some “freaks,” who need to “get a life”
- Jill Stein, far Left Green Party nominee on Hillary: “Why did Clinton call herself a moderate? Because she's a corporatist hawk, not a progressive - no matter how her staff tries to rebrand her...Hillary Clinton wants to start an air war over Syria with a nuclear-armed power [Russia] with 2,000 nuclear weapons on hair-trigger alert. Given Hillary Clinton’s record not only in Iraq, but in Libya, I think it is as dangerous as it gets" explained Jill Stein.
- Stein: "Donald Trump wants to bar Muslims from entering this country, but Hillary Clinton has been very busy bombing Muslims in other countries."
- One of the things that Hillary Clinton said in a Goldman Sachs speech: “People who oppose immigration are fundamentally un-American.” 83% of Americans support tighter borders and limiting immigration. So, 83% of Americans are – NOT American according to Hillary. Way to alienate the vast majority of the country you want to "rule", Hillary.
- Bill Clinton recently called Trump supporters “standard rednecks” and verbally attacked the “coal people of West Virginia”.
- Clinton Chair to Campaign Chair Podesta: ½ of Americans are “functional illiterates” and “irrational masses”.
- The open anti-Catholic bigotry of Hillary Clinton’s senior advisers, who attack the deeply held beliefs and theology of Catholics, is shocking. “There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy,” Sandy Newman, president and founder of the progressive nonprofit Voices for Progress, writes to Podesta in an email titled “opening for a Catholic Spring.
- In response, Podesta assures Newman to rest easy for he and his progressive pals have already created organizations explicitly designed to infiltrate the Catholic Church with progressive ideology. "It’s an amazing bastardization of the faith," John Halpin wrote to Podesta, and Jennifer Palmieri, now the communications director of the Clinton campaign. "They must be attracted to the systematic thought and severely backwards gender relations and must be totally unaware of Christian democracy.". Palmieri, agreed. NOTE: Kaine: NO APOLOGY Necessary for Clinton team’s mockery of Catholics.
- Anti-Semite: Wikileaks released emails showing that senior officials in the Democratic National Committee (DNC) discussed helping Clinton by targeting Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) for being a Jew and, they believed, possibly an atheist. Clinton and the DNC’s open hostility to Israel is very apparent. Hillary Clinton called Paul Fray a “fucking Jew bastard.” Reuters and many others in 2000: Hilary “uttered an anti-Jewish slur” [Reuters, 16 July 2000]. Clinton and the DNC’s open hostility to Israel is very apparent
- Jewish actress/comedian Roseanne Barr repeatedly slammed Hillary Clinton on Twitter, saying Clinton “will be the absolute death of Israel.
- Bill Clinton recently slammed “Old Gray-Haired White Guys” in a campaign speech last week.
- Hillary had called people in Arkansas “ignorant hillbillies” and the disabled “reeee-tards”.
- A new video came to light that has infuriated LBGTs. A new video released by the group shows clips of Clinton opposing same-sex marriage when she was a senator from New York. Hillary Clinton wasn't advocating for the right for gay people to marry when it mattered. Clinton in 2010 was furious that the State Department changed US passport applications to include “parent 1” and “parent 2” instead of “mother” and “father”, saying in an email that she “could live with letting people in nontraditional families choose another descriptor so long as we retained the presumption of mother and father. She supports massive 550% increase in immigration from Islamic hotbed countries like Syria – where nearly 100% strongly oppose LBGT rights and believe gays should be tortured and killed. Remember Orlando?
- But hacked emails released by Wikileaks show Clinton thinks vetting Syrian refugees is “impossible.” Michael Patrick Leahy reports that Clinton acknowledged this reality for refugees pouring into Jordan. She wants open borders and a 550% increase in Syrian immigration knowing that it is impossible to vet them for potential terrorism.
- On the very same day Hillary touted her feminist bona fides, it was released that the Clinton Foundation hires 3 times more men executives than women and that they are paid 38% more than their female counterparts. Of course, with the Clintons, it’s always been do what I say, not what I do. She has lashed out at Trump for being anti-woman but half of his top executives are women and on average they make slightly more than men. Hillary Clinton just gave a speech in the Silicon Valley that called for an end to discriminatory wage practices. (Fortunately, the Clinton Foundation is not located in the Silicon valley).
- Hillary also takes tens of millions from radical Islamic countries that beat and rape women legally, and kill gays. Yet she claims she is for women and gays. (Wake up, gay community!).
Secret Service agent and author of “Crisis of Character” Gary Byrne - Bryne
said more than once that he believed Clinton “hated” the military and
police. Another close source, this one
in the Secret Service, said that Hillary had ordered her Secret Service
protective detail to "stay the f--k
away from me!" and to keep at least ten yards of distance between her and
them at all times.
- Another source reports that two Secret Service agents heard Hillary's daughter Chelsea refer to them as "personal, trained pigs" to some of her friends Working for Hillary is an assignment members deem as “punishment” to any Secret Service agent. She allegedly once told an agent to “f*** off” when he greeted her.
- And of course Hillary’s well known 1996 term for black youths and repeat criminals, “super predators.” Of course, this is as racist as one can get.
- Podesta called Latinos “needy Latinos” in emails and the DNC called them “Taco Bells”. (Yes, that is racist)
She only is “Stronger Together” with that slim 10% (or less) left who is blindly loyal to her, everyone else in America is clearly her enemy. Who are the real haters? Hillary Clinton and her cronies at the Democrat National Committee. The Clinton Cartel of America. Contempt and distain for the majority of Americans runs through their blue blood.
Donald Trump wants to be the president of ALL Americans. He talks to liberals, conservatives, libertarians, progressives, Bernie supporters, the poor, the middle class, the rich, people from all backgrounds. Hillary is only for her own power, money and her tiny group of people in our country she doesn't hate. Trump is for all and a UNITED STATES of AMERICA.